Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day


Well, nothing quite like Thanksgiving at 7,000 ft with Nepalese art and Muslim calls to prayer in the background. Truly... unique. I am thankful though, thankful for the snow that keeps extremists from placing explosives in the road. I created a snow dance (I will post it's intricate movements at a later time), and Joe was nice enough to perform it three days ago. Two days ago it began to really snow for the first time this winter. It was a long sigh of relief for everyone. I ate too damn much really though. One of the few things I have been able to keep up this past year is a restrictive diet while I'm not on patrol and an intense work-out regime. These last two weeks have been hell on me though. We just passed the thirty day threshold though so hopefuly my morale will improve and I can get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment